FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING
Domestic shipping is free for orders from CZK 2,500. Further information is provided by our Shipping Price List
In person at the store
You can also pick up the goods in person at our meetyBRAND store.
For international transport, we entrust shipments to our partner, DHL.
- The company with the largest network of destinations
- Thanks to the DHL Express service, delivery dates for international shipments within the EU can be within 24 hours of dispatch.
- Possibility to monitor the status of the shipment online with immediate response
- The On Demand Delivery service informs the recipient of the expected delivery and allows you to change the method and place of delivery of the shipment
Our DPD partner will deliver your shipment to the address of your choice. The price of shipping includes two delivery attempts and the possibility to change the shipping address at any time during delivery.
- Delivery date: The package is almost always delivered the next working day after the shipment is sent.
- Progress information: After ordering, we will send you a tracking code link by e-mail where you can monitor the status of your shipment.
We offer the opportunity to pick up your shipment in person at more than 5,000 Zásilkovna delivery points.
Individual pick-up points can be found here: Zásilkovna - List of pick-up points
In person at our store
You can pay for the goods by card or in cash also at our meetyBRAND store.
Secure and highly convenient method of payment After placing your order, you are redirected to the bank's secure payment gateway for entering payment details. To accept your payment card, we use a state-of-the-art 3D-Secure solution, enabling card payments on the Internet.
After placing your order, you will receive our bank account number and an assigning number for the payment. Upon receipt, we will ship the goods immediately.
Tatra banka, a.s.
Cash on delivery
As part of the transport of our shipments, we cooperate with DPD; they provide us with a cash payment for the delivered goods.
Therefore, you pay for the goods at the moment of receipt.